All Seasons Mental Health – Mountain Home is currently looking to hire CBRS and Case Management employees. This is a full-time position.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES:
- Assist in the empowerment, growth, development and enhancement of our clients’ lives.
- Educate and support our clients as they strive to achieve their personalized goals, such as: basic living skills, medication management, finances, socialization in the community and coping with their mental & physical disabilities.
- Connect our clients to their communities by linking them to supports and advocating on their behalf.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, and/or a social services field.
- Possess the aptitude to problem solve, manage stress, and adapt in an ever changing environment.
- Capable of establishing and preserving a professional relationship with clients and fellow CBRS Workers, and have the ability to work individually and as a team.
Compensation is $16.00 – $19.00 per hour depending on experience. Community-Based Rehabilitation Specialist efforts are to be conducted primarily in community settings. A further description of one’s duties will be explained upon hire. Training will be available to those new to the field of Community-Based Rehabilitation Specialist (CBRS).