Peer Support Specialist
All Seasons Mental Health – Nampa and Boise are looking for Certified Peer and Family Support Partners to help individuals and families recovering from a mental illness. These individuals have experienced a mental illness, and recovery, and are able to support others going through similar difficulties. Peers offer hope and encouragement by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
- Completed the CPSS or CFSS training and are now certified as a Peer Support or Family Support Specialist in the state of Idaho
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation and must have a valid driver`s license to conduct business
- Able to pass a criminal background check