Peer Support Specialist
All Seasons Mental Health is looking for a Certified Peer Support Specialist to help individuals recovering from a mental illness. Successful peer support specialists have experienced a mental illness and recovery, and are able to support others going through similar difficulties. Peers offer hope and encouragement by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
- Completed the CPSS or CFSS training and are currently certified as a Peer Support Specialist in the state of Idaho
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation and must have a valid driver`s license to conduct business
- Able to pass a criminal background check