Medical Assistant (MA) – Full Time – Boise
All Seasons Mental Health and Family Care Clinic has a current need for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). This position is full-time, (40 hours per week), Monday through Friday during regular business hours. This position is set to take place primarily at our Boise office location but will require occasional travel to our Nampa and/or Mountain Home office locations.
All Seasons provides benefits such as: paid time off, health insurance, 401k plan with matching. We utilize both in-person and tele-health communications with our patients/clients allowing for flexibility in scheduling for our staff. We extend flexibility in employee schedules and take pride in the cultivation of a workplace that is understanding of the balance between work and home lives/needs.
All Seasons Mental Health and Family Care Clinic is committed to promoting diversity and inclusiveness in our workforce and to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. All Seasons is a local Idaho company that has been serving our community since 1996. We’re proud of our skilled and compassionate staff members, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Some essential functions of this role include:
- Greeting patients, both in-person and over the phone
- Rooming patients and taking vitals, performing blood draws, etc.
- Assisting medical providers with various things such as referrals, faxes, speaking with pharmacies, speaking with patients, taking and giving messages, etc.
- Assisting with the front desk/check-in area as needed
- Candidates will thrive in this role if they are organized, self-motivated, personable, have expertise in customer service and possess a willingness to be flexible with varying day to day tasks.
Requirements: must be at least 18 years of age; must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent; and must hold a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certificate and possess Phlebotomy training/skills.
Pay Range: $17-$19/hr DOE
Please submit a resume