All Seasons Mental Health – Boise has an immediate need for a licensed drug and alcohol counselor. This position can be full or part-time. This is also a possible case manager or therapist position.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES:
- Provides direct client services for group and individual counseling, and follows an approved curriculum.
- Provides regularly scheduled individual sessions with treatment planning and documentation, ASAM assessment updates, and transition in levels of care.
- Coordinates with other providers in the SUD team regarding client progress, program implementation, and changes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Addiction Studies, Mental Health, or Social Work
- Current CADC certification, or enrolled in a course of study leading to certification
- The candidate must have a team treatment approach, excellent communication skills, ability to evaluate client needs, and perform required duties with minimal supervision.
- GAIN trained preferred
The work schedule for this position will include daytime and evening groups Monday through Thursday, and individual clients Monday through Friday. Documentation is in WITS Idaho EHR. Strict adherence to All Seasons Code of Ethics, BPA, State of Idaho requirements, and statutes and regulations governing the professional and licensure accreditation standards, is required.