Are you a certified Family Support Partner with the State of Idaho and looking for a rewarding position in the field of mental health? Our company is looking for caring and energetic people to fill our PT Family Support Partner positions in our Boise, Mountain Home and Nampa locations. The invaluable life experience of raising a child with a behavioral or mental health disorder makes the Family Support Partner an essential piece of the support process.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and have the following:
- Successfully completed the Family Support Partner training and have received the "Certificate of Training"
- Temporary or permanent Family Support Partner certification from the State of Idaho
- Proof of high school diploma/equivalency or higher
- Reliable transportation
- A valid driver’s license or State I.D. card
- Be able to pass a background check conducted by the State of Idaho, Dept. of Health and Welfare
- Computer skills
Starting pay ranges between $17.00 to $21.00 per billable hour, depending on experience and education.
Successful hires have the opportunity to access company benefits such as company phone and laptop, mileage reimbursement, and much more.